Owner Driver Opportunities - Queenstown/Wanaka
Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
AllWaste, a subsidiary of the Trojan Group, has been servicing the waste removal requirements of businesses for over 30 years and pride ourselves on great customer service.
We are a 100% locally owned company and value our great relationships with our clients throughout Central Otago and the Southern Lakes District.
We offer opportunities for enthusiastic and enterprising people to become an Owner Driver of one of our fleet of skip bin trucks based in the Queenstown or Wanaka areas.
- The collection and emptying of waste skips from building sites and commercial premises.
- Dealing with our clients face to face to give 100% efficient and friendly service to meet the site requirements.
- Maintaining your vehicle to the highest standard.
- Class 2 licence.
- Transport service licence (TSL).
- Prior experience working as a professional driver preferred.
- Excellent and friendly communications skills.
- Able to work alongside our admin/management team.
- Be flexible in order to service our customers and accommodate urgent requirements.
- Be able to finance purchase of the truck. However, assistance with finance may be available to the right applicant at favourable rates.
- Be prepared to pass a background check and drug and alcohol test.
All applicants must be a NZ resident and be able to set up your own company.
To inquire further before applying please contact: Kerry Stevens, mobile 027 4331357 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position