Driver Class 5 - Cromwell
Cromwell Transport is part of Trojan Holdings Ltd, which is a family owned and operated business. We have extensive interests in transport, tourism and commercial property throughout Central Otago and Southland.
We have an opportunity for an experienced driver to join our team as a class 5 driver.
This position is based in our Cromwell Depot.
You must have the following attributes:
- Experience driving lift outsider or bathtub trucks.
- A strong health and safety focus.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also as part of a team.
- Able to spend nights away from home (very occasionally).
- Flexibility in working hours (including weekends).
- Able to keep our gear clean and tidy.
- A commitment to exemplary customer service.
- Punctual, reliable and a self starter.
- A class 5 licence.
If you have the above skills, we can offer:
- A full time, stable position.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Full uniform.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Well maintained equipment.
- On-going training and personal development opportunities.
- A family-focussed work environment.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
To inquire further before applying please contact: Mark Hollis, mobile 027 233 9371 or by email to [email protected]
For more information visit our website www.cromtrans.co.nz