Hermitage - Reservations Agent
More than a hotel, our company Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village Limited offers a great range of accommodation and activities - including Hotel and Motel accommodation along with activities such as Trekking, Glacier Explorers and Stargazing tours.
The Reservations Agent primary role is to sell and manage the hotel’s accommodation and activity inventory by maximising occupancy and revenue. It is therefore vital that they provide both guests and the hotel information systems with accurate data.
We are looking for an enthusiastic reservations superstar to join our QUEENSTOWN based reservations team in this diverse and exciting role.
Why work with us
- Best of both worlds. Work for New Zealand’s most iconic hotel but be based in Queenstown
- Discounted products across our other tourism companies including NZ Ski and Ultimate Hikes
- Amazing team culture
- Coffee machine
- Bring your dog to work Fridays
- Annual team day out
- Sales target incentive program
- Other amazing staff benefits you’ll review for working for New Zealand’s biggest tourism brand
What your day will look like
- Respond to accommodation and activity requests and enquiries by email, phone and agent website portals promptly, accurately and in a professional manner
- Offer a sound knowledge of the hotel’s products and services as well as a general knowledge of the area and relevant tourist information
- Demonstrate competence in operating the hotel’s computer systems and input information with a consistently high level of accuracy
- Handle sensitive information such as confidential agent rates and credit cards details with care
- Maintain the image and good reputation of the Hermitage, Motels and Activities as for many guests their first interaction with the Hermitage will be with the Reservations team and good first impressions are essential
You must have
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
- Friendly and personable nature and proven guest service experience
- Enthusiastic and with a confident happy personality
- Able to work with a small but motivated team
- Good time management
- Quick at learning new products
- Fluent in English
- Applicants should be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Please contact the HR Manager on HR@hermitage.co.nz if you require more information before applying
So, if this sounds like you, apply now and start the experience of a lifetime today.